Saturday, September 19, 2009

A ride and a move

Ok, so I was asked to help move a family into their home this morning. My dilema, I was really lazy this week since Mike was out of town so I didn't ride Thursday or Friday with the exception of the "spin class from hell" as Sarah calls it. Friday was usually an easier class but they switched instructors to the Monday/Wednesday instructor and she kicks our trash in and out of that room. I made a snide comment yesterday and she told me to shut up because if my mouth was still running, I wasn't working hard enough. Back to the dilema, I really wanted to ride this morning and so did Sarah. I compromised and rode to the move and back home which was all together 21 miles. Nothing exciting happened but it was good to help this family out.

No comments: