I saw this today and thought it was hilarious. I have a long way to go but a lot of these comments do apply. At least I know what they all mean. Enjoy!
You Know You're a Real Bicyclist When....
1. You think that working on your bike is almost as much fun as riding it
2. At some point you caught yourself wondering if your bike might look good if you added a carbon fork.
3. You discover that you have forgotten to remove your reflective ankle straps hours after you have arrived somewhere by bicycle
4. You would recognize that threaded washer from a Presta valve stem anywhere
5. You actually KNOW what a Presta valve is
6. You make decisions about car purchases based on which one more easily accepts your bicycle rack
7. You skip that last beer because there is a group ride the next morning
8. You own any kind of carbon or titanium bicycle accessory
9. BikeJournal.com sent you a Christmas card last year
10. Your bicycle(s) are worth more than your automobile
11. You know what the difference is between Ultrasensor, Core-Tech, and Microfiber jersey materials
12. You have ever said, "Once you try bibs, baby, you'll never go back!"
13. You can tell your significant other with a straight face that its too hot to mow the lawn then take off and ride a century.
14. Your bike rack and attachments are worth more than your car.
15. You pull up hard on the steering wheel trying to jump your car over a pot-hole
16, The first thing you ask when you regain consciousness is "How's my bike?"
17. You actually move farther from work so your bike commute will be longer.
18. You take a perverse pride in your mid-thigh and mid-bicep tan lines, and even more in that funny little circle on the back of your hand
19. Your learn you have some money left over after paying bills and the first thing you do is reach for the nearest bicycling catalog
20. Most of the tools you own are made by Park or Blackburn
21. Someone in a car asks for directions and you give them a route that bypasses freeways and busy surface streets