Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oops!

13 Miles
44 degrees

I wasted too much time getting out the door this morning and was late meeting up with Mike. He had taken off by the time I got there so I took off sprinting in the direction that I thought he would have gone. I never did find him but I pushed myself harder than I
normally would have when riding alone. I gave up trying to catch him after about 20 minutes figuring that he was either long gone or had taken a different route. I was tired from riding so hard so when I got home I rewarded myself to a slice of Sarah's "healthy" cherry cheesecake for breakfast. I probably shouldn't have. It was too rich and heavy for that early in the morning but when the choice is Fruit Loops or cheese cake the decision was not hard to make. Mmmmm!

No comments: