Monday, January 2, 2012

Helmet Camera

My parents gave me an early birthday present while I was home for Christmas, a helmet video camera.  Since I didn't have to work today I decided to try it out at Riverfront Park.  It was almost 50 degrees and the snow has all melted so I thought it'd be a good time to go.  I found out that it's still cold at Riverfront Park, cold enough anyway to keep everything frozen but with the warm air temperature, there was a thin layer of water on all the ice which made for a really slippery and muddy ride.  I would have taken the trails a lot more aggressively but I was sliding all over the place.

Anyway, I don't need to be real wordy about my ride, just watch.  Oh, and there's a little treat for you just after two minutes into the video.  And no, I was not injured in the filming of this video.



I didn't throw in video of the deer that I flushed up in the park, mostly because it was hard to see them on the screen.  In an attempt to get better video of the deer I left the trail and spent the next ten minutes trying to find it again.  Typical ride through Riverfront Park.

Thanks for the camera Mom and Dad!

No comments: